Old 16-08-2012, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kagami- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Reminiscing those teenage days

I kept stroking the entrance of her love hole and her clitoris gently. She started to move her hips in tandem with my hand movement. The moans stops but her breathing becomes extremely heavy. Her eyes closes, seemingly to enjoy every moment of it. However, when I tried to remove her underwear, she suddenly stops my hand, saying that she is not ready to go there yet. Of course inside I feel damn sian but I do respect her decision as I know it's just a matter of time when I can have her fully. That pretty much sums up our first making out session.
Next few weeks, we grew a lot closer. Almost everyday after school, I would meet her. She would make excuses to her parents if we were not back to her place by 6pm. Her parents are both working so if we came back before 6, usually her parents would not even know. Of course being 2 teenagers curious about their bodies, most of our meetings ends up in making out sessions. Sometimes my place, top floor of hdb staircases , top floor of mscp.
One weekend, about a month since our first meeting. She came to my place early morning, I remembered, it was a Saturday. We planned to go to east coast park for some cycling in the afternoon. I picked her up on the bus stop near my place and after breakfast, I quickly bring her home. She was wearing some sort of PE short, I don't know how to call it. But she sure looks really really sexy that day. Cut the story short, once we entered my room, I give her a hug and we frenched. In no time, we are both already left in only our undergarments. Until now, she never allows me to remove her underwear, always when I am fondling her, it's with her panties on even if my hands and fingers were to explore her love holes. As we frenched, I move my hands towards her butt, squeezing it gently. Then I gently push my hands on her butt up, lifting her panties up a little, then I gently try to push it a little south, no reaction. I whispered to her asking if I can remove her underwear, she nodded. Wasting no time, I get up slightly and help her remove her panties. She was closing her eyes when I did that, I guess she is still a little shy. Once I got her panties off, I quickly took off my underwear too whilst her eyes are still closed. I quickly come under the blanket and hug her. She was a little shocked when she realizes that we are both already in our birthday suit. Because she thought that I would keep my underwear on but I told her, since you are already naked, I wanted to feel your body on mine without anything.
We hugged and frenched,but this time, I can feel her hand more active, looking for my rod, stroking it. I knew that I will have a very good chance on penetrating her today. Not wanting to lose out, my hands begins to travel south, with only one target, her love hole ...

To be continued ..