View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 13
clubpassion is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclubpassion is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclubpassion is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up ♣♣CLUBPASSION♣♣«Rachel»CUDDLE & FONDLE HER & SHE'LL STROKE & FONDLE U BACK

dalflour
Samster

My Reputation:Points: 25 / Power: 0

Thanks TS, have a wonderful session with Rachel this morning.
GFE is "HiGh". Lots of cuddles and hugs through out the session. She is youthful and cheerful. We talked a lot and laugh a lot too....very very light heartening...for a tired old body of mine... Somehow, my 2IC not in the mood to wake-up, kept falling asleep....to the love hole...3, 4, 5 tries and it kept going back to sleep...However, she is a very hardworking gal...she diligently work on him till he is "Rock-Steady" for the charge again....anyway..her efforts finally paid off and we did Cow-Gal and Missionary...unload and "siok"... after shower...we laid on the matress and 2IC surrendered for the day....I think the problem today lies with me...not Rachel's...I guess I had too much drink from yesterday...Kudos fellow bro...on the way out..saw two more gals, Suki and Sharon - Chio....drooling while exiting the door..funny though, 2IC did not marikita....