Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
royalcap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: E2 Spa in KL (Wisma MPL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtreme View Post
bro, u are unlucky, i know one of the Okt called smiling , he always introduce local, especially NL .

he got tell me, dont simply choose PRC unless you really can justify those good gems.

saboon famous on their NL actually, i think the OKT keep ask u choose those PRC becoz NL all in busy that timing, and they dont want those customer flow keep stuck at the cafe and the theatre room.

let me advise u, next time if you went there, saw all PRC, if no interest, go into theatre room nearby entrance they , u can sneak peak over there, coz those PRC can see properly from that corner. besides, local chick and NL all come out from there too...trust me, i face it, i know.

especially the NL there, really sweet gems, can be squirt naturally.

got a Ipoh Mali last time, very ang pai, now i donno she still work or not, i went for 3 times, never got chance to call her...

wish you get the luck lar...
Bro it is true that I also manage to view almost all the girl while relexing and having my tea near the theater enterance. As said before, there is when I saw 2 NL one look very sweet, and meet her at car park exit since she also finished her duty 2am in her Black MYVI. Thought to approach her for Overnight... but I was all ready tired last night to continue my journey. For sure will get the NL next time around, but the NL you said any idea od her Name?