View Single Post
Old 25-07-2012, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Is Plaza massage/Penhouse suites still operating?

Hopefully somebody can enlighten me if the Plaza Massage/Penthouse Suites is still in existence or not.

Anyway, what I had done in years past (at least 3 years ago as the past few times I was there I was either just by myself or on business) when I'd go down with friends to party in BKK was to book a Penthouse suite with a Ms Wong who speaks Cantonese (Wong Ku Leung). These suites are either 2 or 3 bedroom ones at the top of the building and when we got there, the first thing we'd do is to turn on the TV...which was connected to a camera at the fish bowl downstairs. We can manipulate the camera and zoom in on our likely candidates to make our choice...and we'd usually order up at least a couple gals for each of us.

When the gals come up, we'd ask them to order the food and drinks and then get them all nekkid (with us keeping our modesty with towels around us) and all jump into the jacuzzi in the middle of the room. When the food/drinks came, we'd basically have a Roman orgy type meal and do all sort of tom-foolery and carousing (we always made sure we ordered grapes....don't know why, but being fed Grapes by nekkid gals is just erotic to my friends and I! LOL!). And oh, there was also Karaoke facilities - so we'd really party it up drinking after the meal(s). Yeah, we'd be drinking and eating and drinking and groping and singing and....

We'd party and party and when any of us wants to, we'd get a girl, or 2 or even 3 into one of the bedrooms and get our jollies off. And since we'd usually party multiple hours, after the place closes down, we were entitled to bring the girl(s) back to our hotels with no further charge. This was the deal that Wong Ku Leung gave to us - and the bill wouldn't really be all that outlandish...at least it wasn't as far as I can remember then. (don't ask me how much exactly - only that its not that bad and is scaleable to the regular massage parlour pricing!).

Can even still sort of remember that half Thai half American gal (daughter of a Vietnam era GI I think) who spoke fluent English and even more fluent sex!

So....anybody know if this is still do-able at Plaza Massage? Latest contacts? Up-dated pricing?

Many thanks
SEAN