Old 22-07-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
slimer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: E2 Spa in KL (Wisma MPL)

went to E2 2 weeks ago... at first i went to Saboon but it was packed... so we headed off to E2...

Once there, the usual thing, sauna n all then next was to the food area. Food wasnt very good and the service was so so as it took them 15 minutes to come to get my orders...

OKT came and the girls lined up... was initially planning to go local but at that time (11+) there wasnt any available so i took a PRC which looks quite cute... Once I was left with her, the nightmare began

Into the room, she sat down, took my ciggy n smoked... well, i didnt mind... then she removed her clothes and brought me into to bath... soaped me a bit and asked me to rinse off myself WTF...

Once out, straight to the bed and she BBBJ me for 2 minutes of so... its like licking ice cream... no feel at all.... and immediately she cap me and worst thing, she didnt even do anything and straight ask me to go on top.... HUH??? WAT SHIT??? fine... so i did... missionary for a while, i began to touch her boobs as it was quite big... and all hell broke loose... its FAKE... and can feel lumps in it... major turn off and while fucking her, she lay there like dead dog, no expression no nothing... plus that fake boobs... damn, no more mood i remove the cap and ask her to HJ me... nightmare still to come... she lay beside me, and her fucking handjob is like her bj... lightly brushing my lil bro and thats it... ended up my lil bro fell asleep and i left with my lil bro utterly disappointed... fuck... first trip to E2 and this is the shit i get...

Name: dun care to remember
Boobs: 34C but 100% fake...lumps can be felt... fuck
FK: NOPE
FJ: 2/10 like dead dog
HJ: 2/10 my bro fell asleep
CATBATH: huh? wasnt in her dictionary of to-do-list...
FINGER: NOPE
GFE: 2/10... and she took my ciggy...
WIR: NOPE... and not even to E2

DISAPPOINTMENT: 100/10...yes... VERY