Old 19-07-2012, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
fuckshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
incest couple or another may-dec couple

I have long forgotten about this couple but happened to bump into them today again. Saw them months ago on a bus, they were seated right at the back on number 52, and behaving intimately. Actually, it was the guy who did all the gentle caressing, occassionally planting soft kisses on the woman's face, while the woman rested her head on his shoulder.

If I hadn't taken a closer second look, I would have thought it was a son showing his mom affection. But his touches weren't innocent. Each stroke was charged with sexual undertones, it was sensual, rather than just plainly affectionate.

The woman looked almost in her 50s, hair streaked with white. PRC perhaps. The guy looked at most late 20s, to early 30s. They would hold hands every where they went.

Has anyone else seen them? Think they hang out at Junction 8 and Bishan area, and take bus 52 to Jurong interchange.

Incidentally, have also seen PRC mothers holding hands with their teenage sons at supermarkets. Quite erotic some of them. Some moms would even lock their hands at the son's elbows. Wonder if they share the same bed?

Anyone has real mother son stories to tell?