View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 19
lls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud of
Re: Entire family contracts STD from a Shanghai high class hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdude View Post
My friend contracted STD while swimming in their public pool in China. He is a goodie two shoes, someone that will not stray on his wife and I firmly believe that and can vouch for that. He came home and gave it to his wife! A family disaster.
That is why my doctors friend advise not to bath in long bath or use hotel towel and bring own bed-sheet as well. Once come home must soak overnight with hospital grade disinfectant and bleach separately for from other clothes before washing. This is precaution. Sometimes not just cheap hotel, even expensive hotel are frequented for paid sexual activities. Watch out, big money notes are not clean as well. In South East China like Shanghai and Guangdong, just be very careful. In fact the whole of China for a matter of fact.