View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!
Re: E2 Spa in KL (Wisma MPL)

Typing out from my phone so going to keep it short.

Was with an ex client at e2 today.

Service is good much like saboon,but the edge goes.to saboon for better and more selection of food. Being repeat customer at saboon also probably yielded better service from the 2 captains that know me.

What surprised me was the PRC stock. Very good eye candy. Client took a PRC by the name Xiao Yue, a petite girl with a cute face and good body and c cup boobs. He said was a bit rused but she spoke.english and was pretty chatty. So surprising the PRC had better GFE than the local NL which usually is better.

For the girls, tried this ;

Name. girl. Local NL from melaka
Age. Didnt ask but looked like early to mid 20s
Body. Petite about 160cm tall
Boobs. B fake with unsightly scars
Pussy. Trimmed.but has good.muscle.control.so.was.tight
Daty. Didnt bother
Bjjj. 9/10
AR. Yes but only for.a.few.seconds
Moan. Very fake
FJ. 6/10. Tight but was out of it. Wont say dead fish but no GFE kindda killed it
CIM. Yes
GFE. 1/10
RTF. Hell no.

Bad recommendation from the captain today....girl seem to be out of it. After choosing, just walked without looking and didnt bother to make eye contact or small talk. Pretty SOP from then onwards...just down to business. Nothing much to write home about only for.the good BBBJ and CIM.

Probably going back to my old Saboon romp. Less ppl, better food and the 1 dragon PRC are half decent although not much of a looker as the e2 PRC.

Abby is still working but unfortunately was off tonight so says the captain. Angel looked amazing. Must be her wonderbra but her boobs looks pretty nicely sized.