Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FarkerWulf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Midvalley Senspa

Technically, this is my first FR, so please be gentle

Was in KL today for an in-and-out trip for some business and had some time to spare in MidValley, so checked out sammyforum for ideas. Had previously gone for Citadel, so tot to give Senspa a try.

Was there very early at 11am, so no action till after 2pm. Picked Jess as none of the girls recommended here was around. The other choices were Amy and another Malay girl.

It's pretty much sop with bathing and checking out the parts but it's straight to the bed with my nipples being attacked with not much talking (I prefer a bit of banter before diving in, so to speak :-)

Name: Jess
Looks: 6.5/10 (Pretty, but not spectacular)
Boobs: 6/10 (A cup, but firm)
BJ: 6/10 (moaning a bit fake and feeling is so-so only)
FJ: 6/10 (Tight and gives a good ride on top, but fake-ish moaning puts me off big time. Missionary is somewhat better for me feeling-wise but maybe have gotten pass the vocal distraction by then :-) Doggie position don't work for me as there is not much visual simulation - her bum is rather small for my liking.)
GFE: 6.5/10 (Ipoh girl, not very talkative, but I sense she will open up if she gets more familiar)
Rush: 6/10 (felt a bit rushed as I seldom go for bonking only, more used to a nice massage followed by action)
AR: No
RTF: Probably. You would think that an FR like that I wouldn't but she did something I appreciated. I would liked to boast to have the longest dick here but I don't and she has a simple technique that made it work for me.