Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Watcherer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Special Special around Bkt. T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking D're View Post
Recently i am frequent this joint. just to share and if previously post somewhere please let me know.

This joint is reasonably clean and i tried so far 3 girls there.
1. Xiang Xiang
B to C cup, very nice and soft to play with. quite tall and look around 7 to me. slow and firm massage, very good in my opinion. After massage she ask me for special and she did it slowly and seducively. She lift up the bra and lean the upper top on my chest and let me roam whatever i like and this is a good one i recommend. My visit last week she wasn't working, according to staff there, she takes a short break and be back soon.
Her HJ was 50.
2.?
Good massage but looking to me only 3-4. So i decided not to do special no matter how, anyway, i did give her a tips coz i kind of sorry for her too... I didn't ask for her name too.
3. Lily
C cup MILF. very playful. My recent visit was her. She provide good massage, good strength and right to the point. After finish my leg, she ask me whether want a special. Without asking price and detail i go for it. With me facing down, she lift up my leg and let me suspend and start to apply oil and massage to my tight and little bro. I admit this feels good and strange, erotic sense and little bid of frustration as you can do much in that position. After like 5 to 8 minutes, she back off and i flip over and urgently rush to her boob, pull up her bra and grab and suck and squeeze my way through... She let me be and slowly finish off my load on her hand.
Her charge for this special is 80. Ex but i think this worth it.
If only HJ without special i think could be cheaper, maybe 50 - 60.

I intent to keep this discrete and will only share with bro with good sharing history and at least 40 reputation marks. And i will not answer to all PM.
Bro can share location and Ctc with me? Thanks