View Single Post
Old 16-05-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongBalai View Post
what I'm going to say next but in terms of supirs there are good ones, just rare.

I was lucky enough to be introduced to a really good supir by my friend.
Somewhat of an elderly man, when you go buy stuff or book cewek he will ask the price for you first, then he will fight for bargain for you. Will give you honest opinions on ceweks and goods that are overpriced or good bargains. Need any kind of ubat also he got lobang. He doesn't ask for anything and doesn't even ask to be paid when you go back.

Of course he earns commission from the joints he brings you to, he's got to make a living also.

Normally when I go home I will give him a really good tip cause he takes good care of me and my traveling companions.

Like a needle in a hay stack to find a genuirne good driver

This is called Profiling bRuR ChoingBalai

There we go feeeling empthathtic towards the supirs. Taxi supirs gets around 1/3 of your booking fee by just bring you to the joint wherelse the cewe has to spend many hours with their tamus to pleasure the tamus sexual needs which may resort to many bonking sextions and YET equalling the same kommision of the supirs

Big hefty tips should go to the booking cewe who has done a good servids to you instaed of the supirs