View Single Post
Old 15-05-2012, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhuman

I recently just started vb scene after being in thai scene for a while. Nv liked PRC though, no offence. To each his own.

Bahasa is definitely easier to pick up since all english alphas. How are the indon girls like? Got heart, talk feelings, easy? Or like thais? Money-faced
I love Indon girls. :-) Nuff said. But lets not deviate from this thread's topic...

However, regardless of what nationality and you may perhaps blast me for saying this, the best way to treat these girls is to treat them precisely as what they are, ie working girls. Like it or not, they are here to make money. They don't get themselves into debt and risk being rejected by immigration here just to talk love with you. Even if you managed to get foc fuck from them at the back of how many "anh yeu em", "chan rak tur", "saya cinta kamu", end of the day, they still have their families to feed and they still need the money to put bread on the table.

My last Viet girl... Throughout the 2 months that she was here (it's her first trip here, a Northern girl), we went hotel no less than 30 times. Each time without paying her. But I do give her small sum of money to send home occasionally. You can also say that this is indirectly paying her. Haha... Foc? Fuck On Credit, bro. You just pay later or you pay in kind. On the day before she left for home, she asked me for money to bring home. I was prepared for it. But what I wasn't prepared for is that she's gonna ask me for $9,000. Of course, I didn't pay her that. Call me a bastard but I don't think any working lady is worth me paying that much. What I did is, I checked back my records of going hotel with her and taking into consideration how much I've given her to send home, I gave her what I would have given a normal working lady. Don't want to shortchange her. Yes, I did make a record of the number of times we went hotel, which hotel, what date, and all other occasions that we went out together. Yes, I'm that bastard. :-)

Thing is, I've told her I don't want her to be doing this work again and concentrate on studies. I will support her monthly. But I guess she prefer to see money in her pocket than seeing a monthly remittance from me. Too bad.

So see? All the "I love you" and "you love me" still cannot win the power of $$$. :-)

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)

Last edited by tomcat007; 15-05-2012 at 07:42 AM.