View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay1680 View Post
Hi bros, jus a short fr for now.. I went to nataree with my buddy.. Totally feels been bull shit by the so call best soapy in bkk.. It's way way lousier then the ones I went like 5 years back.. But maybe it's different for all but still its really kinda bad.. Went for a 2600 bat ones and was repay by a freaking normal standard.. Guess I need to change one MP for today.. Any more recomandation from any bros here!? Thanks.
Well, service in MPs definitely fell down a few notches since 5 years ago. You could try Catherine and Le Defense too. Catherine supposedly does BBBJ standard but every time i've gone there the fishbowl has been near empty and there's a lot of regular Thai clientele. It must be decent to have that many regulars. I've tried several times to get a girl there but I never get there at the right time.

I had a very cute girl at Le Defense a year ago. Her service was standard though but it's a nicely designed establishment.

The only good thing about Nataree is the variety and quantity there. Service is very hit or miss.