View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

Had a great time with my gf last week. Went to pick up my GF as usual after her work. She was wearing a white sleeveless blouse with a cardigan and a tight short skirt. We went to serangoon garden to have supper. Any bros who been there will know it is quite hot. So my gf took off her white cardigan and unbutton the top of her blouse. After awhile, I notice some guys staring into her blouse when they walk pass and some of them repeatedly walk pass her. Only part of her bra and little bit of cleverage was showing. So we didn't care much.
When she wanted dessert, I stood up and went to buy. It was then I realised what the guys are looking at. My gf was wearing a bra that is too big for her. She is B- cup but the bra was B+. Her pink nipple was very visible. The lights were quite bright at our area too. So anyone who walk pass her and look inside can have a good view of her nipples. (My gf is quite pretty except for her small boobs.) The view and the excitement of her "zaogeng" in public turn me on. It was quite funny to see some of the shocked look of some of the guys.
We stay for another 30 mins then I brought her to a nearby open carpark and bonk her. Took off her blouse, bra and panty but found it difficult to bonk her (tight skirt). In the end, strip her completely naked. Cum pretty quick as there was people walking pass the carpark. She wore back only her skirt and cardigan. (no blouse, bra, panty) Can see her pointy nipples and belly button. When we reach her place and walking to her blk, she was hidding behind me. Her cardigan was short and it was obvious she didn't wear anything inside. Bonk her another time when we reach her house.