Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
scoregasm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerfol View Post
Bro badboy0000,

Now im totally agree with u, this asshole scoregasm is like a conman cheating on ctcs for exchange.. he claimed to be kinda expert and lots of lubang in whole sarawak including #miri, but when i ask him for ctcs, he gave me 2 ctcs which 1 is not even a FL and another number is not in used (this one i think I was the very 1st one who gave out last year and even posted a FR- Olivia, and now he is using the same ctcs that i gave out to exchange with me??), and after he took my ctc numbers, he said he got no more ctcs and ask me not to force him to give out anymore ctcs..what a lame u fucking asshole.. and worse! he claimed that the ctcs he gave me were from some brothers out here...what the fuck is he giving me ctcs which he himself doesnt even know the name of the ctcs and not even tried before..he claimed to have tonnes of fucking ctcs but yet he said he got those ctcs from some other brothers out here??? fucking conman! u were asking me "what is ur exchange" so i gave u mine, and now u r fucking telling me that u didnt even ask me to give u at the first place?? u asshole!
Woww..here we start again another stupid brother wanna attack me.. First of all, what did u exchange with me? Olivia? Unnamed Sibu girl? Only two? I got both contacts la bro..If ur purpose just to condemn me, forget about it..

Both of u Miri guys are really stupid & I hv instinct that u both are frens or same person? Think about it bro.. If u hv a lot of contacts, why did u wanna find me?