View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Jogjakarta (Yogyakarta) A.K.A Jogja... Need Info...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucukpanas View Post
That's where you got it all wrong and sound like the government telling the minorities to "go back to China" and "go back to India".

Btw 80% of the 250,000 protesters are ethic Malays..... so how tell us to go back to Malaysia?

By demanding and getting Free & Fair Elections, it is very likely that we will change the government. So Mahatir is saying the obvious and afraid of the obvious.

Also can't elaborate more today.... I'm still bruised up from the assault by the gangsters in uniform.
Rem the protest/riot during Late Suharto time. Any diff now? And who are the majority protestors? Chinese?

Like i said i dont kn much abt msia politic. Just a little bit. So in ur opinion who do u think would run the country well, clean fm corruption, if current Najib govt being toppled U may tink I am pro Najib. Fankly I am neutral.

Tink we better stop here. Off topic.