View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist8enid View Post
Actually the sim cards are worth 99bhat if i am not wrong (at the airport)...100 for credit 99 for the SIM card...if i m not mistaken its DTAC or AIS....feel free to correct me if i am wrong
If the sim card itself cost 99 baht, means bkk really expensive country, even in Sg I think the sim card is free, but need to purchase and the amount of purchase can be use. I'm not sure, it's been awhile since I step into sillypore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider8106 View Post
Any senior bro's can help me out...I'll be in BKK tonight...any recommendations coz i know its gonna be packed..any nice plc to pick up chicks tonight...any help appreciated...thanks..
Soi 4 holland, PM khun Big John, he knows the best where to chill can get chicks easily. High chances if you are already 40 years old na Pii.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporty View Post
Lol. I always got tat. N oso ppl tot I Muslim.
Thought you're Muslim? Why they thought you're Muslim? Unless you wearing baju kurong while shopping at bkk? Otherwise it's hard to tell if you're Muslim or Buddhism. All Thai look the same, regardless Muslim or buddhism.