View Single Post
Old 16-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonrox2009 View Post
Based on the recommendation of bro pete_the_fish, i too went to 港汇休闲会所 at 春风路 last night and here's the report:
Went there early at about 9+pm, early bird gets to pick more girls... i chose a big boob big eye girl, as usual, #12 - look wise 5/10 but she can really chat.

we hit it off with a good chat while she was giving me sensual massage on the back... flirting with her piano-playing fingers on my ass and balls... then comes the usual tits-massage and cold-licking front and back of my whole body... loved the tongue-action on my ass and balls.

By then, i was really enjoying it, fingering her in the process and hear she moans... she started licking my ears while i played with her C-cup boob... then she began tits-fuck me and even gave me BJ as a bonus... we finished it off when she laid by myside, giving me HJ while french-kissing me like a gf.

For a dmg of rmb208 for a 8/10 service, i find it a good bargain... thanks bro pete_the_fish.
Wow ! you got such a good deal . That place very popular... packed to the brim on Monday afternoon when i was there last month.