View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light
Sisters, need recommendations about trimming lady's pubic hair

Dear SBF sisters,

I need some advice about trimming my gf's pubic hair.

She has tried Brazilian before, but not comfortable to do it again. She prefers to trim her's short, rather than completely bare. So far I've been trimming for her with scissors and comb. And also tried my old beard/moustache trimmer too.

Right now, we've settle with scissors and comb as the easiest/least threathening.

I would like to know if the sisters here can recommend other tools. I've Googled a bit and found:
- Gillette Venus Bikini trimmer, but I've never seen these sold in Singapore. Probably because I don't go poking around those sections of shops. Is this sold in SG?
- Bliss-Philips bikini perfect. I think I've seen this in Singapore before.
- Veet or Nair products (Yep, I know these will remove all hair). I've read that there is the "for sensitive skin" variants. Safe to use these with pubic region?

So, any sisters use the products above before? What do you think of the products? What are your recommendations? (Bros who know what their girls use feel free to comment too.)

For Veet or Nair, how long does it take before the hair grows back?

Thanks.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.