View Single Post
Old 21-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
popaiken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I came to fuck my insurance agent.

She adjusted her clothing and drove to a nearby hotel which doesn't have any hourly rate. On the way to the hotel, I asked her to drop me at a Cheers to buy condoms.

She was breathing heavily throughout, if I didn't know better, she looked like she has difficulty breathing. The hotel clerk was staring at her a couple of times.

When we got in the room, she sat on the bed, looking at me. I had to pee first, I said.

Bros would know, it is difficult to pee with an erection, and it took me a while. Then I washed my dick to get rid of any pee smell.

I came out, she was still sitting there. I went down on my knees to help her out of her dress and bra. I left the panties on.

In the bright lighting, I saw for the first time that she has a huge dark mole on her left breast, starting from the edge of her areola to the tip of her nipple. She caught me staring and tried to cover her breast.

Blushing red, she said, it is so ugly.

No, it's not. It's beautiful, I said. I looked into her eyes while I put her whole nipple in my mouth.

She started to undress me, and I stood up to let her. Then I laid her down and raised her arms, resting it behind her head. Her armpit is greyish, and it smells of dry sweat.

She tried to close her arms but I wouldn't let her. I started to lick her armpit gently, then forcefully, then I kissed and frenched her armpit.

The act turned her on. In the privacy of the hotel room, she moaned loudly without cares.

I could smell and taste her armpit in my mouth and on my lips right before I turned and kissed her on the lips in the middle of her moan. It shut her up for a while as she sucked and licked my lips.

One my hand then reached into her panties for the first time. Sliding one finger into the fold of her pussy, I could feel her wetness. With two fingers I spread her pussy and reached in with the third. I fingered her from inside her panties for a while just to get the juice flowing. Then I took out my hand and fingered her through her panties while I sucked on her nipple until she cummed.

Hearing her cum for the first time was really a surprise. She whimpered like a beaten dog as the wave of climax washed through her.

She laid there, eyes closed, exhausted.

I waited for the pussy juice on my fingers to dry, then I slid her panties off. She stirred a little but she continue to lay there, snoring softly.

I sat on the sofa across the bed, looking at her sleeping, the mole on her nipple heaving up and down, as I licked the cum of her panties, reminiscing my university days, and started to masturbate.