Old 16-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
popaiken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How I came to fuck my insurance agent.

It all began in university. She weren't an agent then. We were studying in the same university and we were introduced by a common friend.

To me, she is not very pretty. Looks like a CFM version of Fish Leong and she has pimple scars on her face. She is the chor-lor type, very direct, laugh loudly, and always go around punching people. But her body is to die for. She only wears La Senza, and they are all C cup minimum.

We are of the same age but she looks mature. Anyway, I was single at that time, and she was attached.

Even then, she would come to me for help with her coursework. She would come to my room, sit on the same chair with me, in front of the computer, while I help her finish her project.

Our thighs, hands, and hip, are touching constantly, and I would have an erection throughout the night. Sometimes she would get tired of waiting and she sleeps in my bed while I work through the night.

Why do I do it? Because a lot of times, because of her chor-lor-ness, my arm has bumped into her breast many times, in various manners and situations, accidentally. I'd apologize, and she would pause, look at me, and say, "It's okay if it's you."

When she broke up with her boyfriend, she would come to my apartment to swim. We would swim or just soak together and later, she would come over to my place to change and bathe.

Sometimes she would just refuse to bathe, but instead just sits in front of my computer in her swimming suit. Or sometimes, she would just drop by to chat and take a shower to freshen up from the hot weather.

Before she would take a bath, she would shoo me out of the room. She would undress and goes into the my attached bathroom. I am supposed to come in after I hear the bathroom door closes.

A few times of this, after I gauge that she would be in the shower for at least 20 minutes average, I took her folded panties and bra and smell them as long as I dared. The third onwards, I just put her panties on my face and masturbate. I was afraid that she would catch me but I was also hoping that she would open the door and find me with my pants down.

She never did.

Once, because she was moving out of the hostel to somewhere else I couldn't remember when, she brought a small suitcase of bras and underwears and some tees. She doesn't have time to do her laundry, she'll take them from me once she settles down.

Okay, no problem, I said, and every night for the next 4 nights, I locked my room, bathed and got naked and hopped in bed surrounded by dirty bras and undies and tees.

Some of the undies have caked cum stains, some have pee smell, some has little blood stains, regardless what they are, I would smell and lick and put the stained undies in my mouth while I masturbate.

Some of the stained undies which do not have any of her smell left, I would ejaculate on them, smearing my cum to mix my cum stain and hers.

Sometimes, I would wear her tees to nap. I have also tried on some of her older/looser bras and panties but I took them off immediately for fear that it might lose its elasticity.

Those four nights was heaven.