Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
notiguy28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Miri

Greetings bros. First time posting in the forum (usually post in another, but still greet all senior bros here first )

Am in Miri for a few days, it's been a long time since I last came and things have really changed.

First day went to Naughty Orange, a place I went to last time and all the girls are new and they wear a uniform.. not pleased to see that. At the end it was just a mediocre massage and hj for RM50.00 pricey but beggars cannot be choosers.

Second night went for a proper massage at hide a bean. Foot massage and whole body came up to RM95.00. Worth it if you're looking for a good massage.

I have been walking around sin liang super market and the inns in hope of finding prc fls but havent found any. I remember this place called master barber? at boulevard, it was quite nice and I remember an asian milf I use to frequent, but this was 3 years back and her number is no longer in existence

Would really appreciate if any kind miri bros could give some tips / heads up on prc fls etc. Thank you.