View Single Post
Old 20-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 13
Stitchboy is a splendid one to beholdStitchboy is a splendid one to beholdStitchboy is a splendid one to beholdStitchboy is a splendid one to beholdStitchboy is a splendid one to beholdStitchboy is a splendid one to beholdStitchboy is a splendid one to beholdStitchboy is a splendid one to behold
Spa in North East

Dear Bros, i'm again to share one spa which i tried earlier on. Dunno whether any bros had shared this spa. But nvm...i will still share cos this forum is abt sharing...rite...bros?

I had seen one spa in my usual lunch area but no choice to try cos my female colleagues r with me. Finally i got a chance to try cos i'm on half day so going to office in the afternoon. So i was thinking to try the spa b4 going back to office.
Once i pushed the door opened, i saw two MILF sitting at the counter. The older MILF greeted " Bao Peh" means dear...and asked me to register as usual. I chose the 1 hr @ $45 and comes with free body scrub.

I recceed the place and saw the rooms are with attached bathroom...i was guided to my room and the older MILF called one of the gals to come n "service" me...hehehehe

I quickly undress n lay on the bed....come in the gal....as i cant see her face as my face is facing down......she started with the body scrub....the feeling is very good....
Then she asked me to turn over to do body scrub infront...she looks abit old...so a bit sian liao....she started to apply body scrub @ my 2IC...slowing applying & massaging...was thinking in my heart...the HJ had started liao....
Then she stopped and asked me to go bath to wash off the body scrub....
End of First half...Awaiting for second half to start...
I asked her to concentrate on my back more as my back is aching. The strength she used is good...i can say one of good massage i had received....
After that...came the GQ....HJ & JG @$50, BM @$80....
Tried to lower the price but failed...so go for HJ & JG....
Must say that her JG is good....slowly i feel the raising of my 2IC...i slipped my hand under her blouse...she moved her bra up for me to autoroam....
WOW!!!...she is at least a "C" cup close to "D"....her nipples are big...so i started to suck like a baby...tried to slip my hand under her skirt...no fingering but rubbing outside.....with one hand on her boob and the other rubbing below...i surrendered to her in no time....
Though she may look a bit old....but her services are good with close to cup "D"..she asked me to try BM next time cos her boobs are big...

PM me for location....if u had already got this address from other bros, just ignore then...thanks