View Single Post
Old 15-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 13
EatPrayLove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEatPrayLove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEatPrayLove is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: is there anyway i can have closure to a past relationship w/o contacting that per

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahana View Post
hi there.. sad to say there isnt any real solutions out there. and it will be of no use even if the ppl here give u a thousand and 1 solution.

the same ting actually happened to me.. just that gender is opposite.. my then ex gf was actually married. and to my horror.. i only found out 3 yrs down the r/s..

cheers for the better.. keep ur heart open... although i, also been trying hard to open my heart for the past 4 yrs... just keep trying..
that sucks... been trying to keep my heart open... i thought i did a good job... till my last ex told me how he felt... then did i realise i failed...

i know there might be no answer... but i do hope to get a closure for me to move on... i am hitting 30s and i do have wishes to get settle down with someone i love and have kids. i hope at least i might be able to get some advise to break free from going around in circle?