View Single Post
Old 14-02-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Good morning!

Last evening, Bro Guru called me while I was having dinner n requested that I accompany his hunting trip to China Doll, just the two of us. How could I refuse invitation from such a trustworthy n loyal kaki? I immediately called Bro Kums to invite him to join us but he was going w/ 6-7 bros to CI 3rd FL of TAM complex n instead wanted me n Guru to go there.

But Guru n I chose to go to CD n we arrived at 10PM there. We were pleasantly surprised. Bro Guru made ctc w/ several rather chio gals who agree to ST. I also manged to find one young MILF, a 25 yo gal who is quite pretty n who has very proportionate n sexy body. Beautiful round n firm butt n nice legs. She has agreed to ST. IMHO, she is prettier n sexier than all the current CAT 150 gals at GL. A young SYT said no to ST, but let me kiss her...she merely wanted a bit more money, hahaha.

Bro Guru n I hv also decided to pay regular visits to CD at around 430PM when younger n prettier gals are rumored to be around.

BTW, Bro Guru is a "ST King" of SG who has a knack for finding the prettiest n sexiest gals for ST at the lowest possible cost. I hv much to learn from him.

That said, we will still go to TAM n LV at least once or twice a wk, hehehe.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.