View Single Post
Old 26-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Red face 26 December 2011, Monday btw 130 pm to 225 pm

Again, I encounter an ang mo brother, hoi dude! This was I think, 4 times this year, anyway my brother I notice you walking btw, houses with your right hand, behind your right pocket. You are sending a signal to the girls/ pimps that you had $ to spend. And you are not sure who you wanted, do yourself a favor, next time walk normally.

I saw you paying extra attention at H16, you looking at Miss Moon and, Jennifer with your hand in your back pocket. Probably, Miss Moon long legs got you horny, so was I my friend. Enough back to observations.

The operators were promoting blue films outside, this cooling weather, not crowded because limited girls were on business. H2 Maggie with OG were in, Sally’s room was having renovation. Michelle did not check in, and later on at H9 I saw Ting Ting entering via the back gate. H4 Annie was on business, she is not regular this year.

H7 2 floor, Kathy’s lights on, Miki had a customer standing outside. He was embarrassed when I looked at him. More so I called pointed at her door, I sad, “Miki.” Now, H9 Xiao Wei is sitting sexy on her bed, I wonder my white brother, does he desire Latin chick? She kind of fit this bill.

H10 Kico’s door was closed for ½ hour, a customer stands for I think an hour. He is a patient man; I am not as patient as him. H12 Kelly’s and Helen were lights on, Joey was not in. H14 Kit’s was sweeping her room, she was in heartland babe outfit, and I would urge younger brothers not to fall for her. In fact her targeted customers are younger men, with her SYT she had not much problems attracting this group.

I took R14 Nancy and FR will follow.

At H16 Lynn was looking good in her tight mini, the usual Jennifer gave me 5 and, I had to turn her down. Somehow I desire H14R14 Nancy, she remain me of mine neighbor wife. Oh! R4 Ivy had finished a deal, rather fast another client asking her charges, she closed another deal.

The liveliest would be H11, I saw Jolene/ Jenny/ JJ with Yen Yen looking at high heels, and Jenny was planning a CNY shopping trip. Traveling to that new budget branded JB outlet. I know because I spoke Canto. H22 3 white bunnies were not in, I guess H24 main attraction was Lai Lai, Ah Fen too not doing bad, she had a client standing outside.

Last edited by jacky43; 26-12-2011 at 06:05 PM.