Old 07-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sissy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fucking in the public area

Three times and you were `caught' in the acts. The writing on the wall is very clear - you are made for exhibitionism and you enjoyed every moment of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Sorry bro for late reply. Recently busy with new gf so didn't have time to surf.

First time kena caught was at 1 of punggol newly completed hdb. Went to the top floor late at night. The units still empty or under reno. Bring my ex-gf to a staircase facing 1 of the unit kitchen. The unit was dark and looks under reno. My ex-gf was wearing a fbt short and t-shirt (nothing nice). At first only took off her shorts and panty and bonk her doggy while she hold on to the railings. Slowly took off her shirt and bra. When i was about to cum, she squat down suddenly... It was then i realise there was a uncle looking at us from the unit kitchen. Not sure how long he was standing there but he sure enjoy a free show. I think it was a contractor. Anyway we move half a floor down so he couldn't see and faster cum and left.

Second time was 1 of my FB called me to fetch her home after her drinking session. She is nice looking and c-cup. She was wearing a lacey black tube dress without bra. When we reach, she asked me to send her up to her floor and she was quite high and horny. She was touching and kissing all over me in lift. When we reached her floor, I had already pull down her tube and exposed her boobs. Her house lights still on so we couldn't go in. She brought me to the stairhouse instead. (Those kind which have a door) She gave me a bj and I tried to take off her panty and was surprised she wasn't wearing any. Then bonk her and cum on the floor. Lasted about 15 mins. It was when we were about to go back to her house and open the staircase door, then we saw a guy smoking and peeping through the door. My FB recognise that it was her neighbour's friend who was always there for mahjong. He looked away when we walk out and we pretend nothing happen.

Third time was at my gf house. She has some chairs put outside her house near to the staircase so that she can sit down when she needs a smoke. (her staircase no door) She stays at the corner unit so no one will walk there. She is quite open minded and lazy so she doesn't change to go out to smoke. She will just go out in whatever attire she is in. It was 4am+ and as usual we go outside for a smoke. She was wearing a boxer panty (can see her bum cheek) and a green army singlet. I got turn on and pull down her boxer panty exposing her pussy hair. Bonk her in a doggy position while i was still sitting down. Slowly her panty drop onto the floor and i was squeezing her boobs through the singlet gap at the side and make her boobs exposed from the sides. While in this position, i thought i heard some sound like lift opening. Before we knew it, a mac delivery guy was at her door looking at us. She faster wear her panty and well... i was wearing a boxer and my little "bro" doesn't want to go down. There was a delivery for her house and it seems it was her bro who ordered mac breakfast. We faster went in and ask her bro to come out to collect. But it was exciting.