View Single Post
Old 25-11-2004, 03:06 PM
mars883

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Wink Re: Sichuan(Cheng Du/Main Yang/Chong Qing

Just came back from these places and would like to share some good places with you guys....

Pardon me for my short FR.

1) Chong Qin

Checked out the Sauna place call Bei Hai Dao. Not as good as what some bros commented. It's a a normal massage cum sauna place, just that instead of the communal bathing hall, you will have a wooden bath tub. But for choosing gals, just normal procedure...chose one among two to three (not in Kimono lah !) gals and start the SOP, massage with tits and then they will ask you for special (additional RMB600 on top of the normal fee of about RMB200). Tot can have a good time with them in the tub...but too bad, they dun bath together with customer.
Quality of the gal is pretty good though. Chose a gal tat looks like Cherie Young (Yang Cai Ni), demure and good GFE. Started with tits' massage from body and then down to my didi...feeling damn shiok man...bo pian, carry on with the FJ liao. She scream like there's no tomorrow, and full of juice. The rest is standard.

Heard from customer that in Chongqing, should chekc out the disco for free pick ups instead of going SN. Any bros here to verify ?

2) Chengdu

Not as happening. Check out a KTV call MGM KTV as recommended by some bros here. Gals are not too bad but not as expected. Damn, they want to charge RMB800 for ST and RMB1200 for LT. Siow man ! this kind of price is for Shanghai, not Sichuan...so decided to skip and wait for next destination, Mian Yang

3) Mian Yang

Went out hunting in some local small KTV. Lots of gals ranging from 14-18yrs, but all are Chun Gu (village pumpkins). All look like farmers....Same situation for the next two to three KTVs, so decided to try our own hotels' SN.

Surprise !!! Ended up, the good looking gals are in our own hotel SN !!!

All bros out there....stay in Prince hotel (4 star). Lots of good quality gals in the SN (think is on the 5th floor).
Service is SOP, ice...follow by warm water, then with jelly...pretty standard. Total damage about RMB500. Worth going back again.

Any bros have better recommendations ? I will be going back Sichuan around Jan/Feb 2005.