View Single Post
Old 22-11-2011, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
willz15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywillz15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

gonna share a few of my escapades, some considered public, some not.

with an ex a long time ago :

were in 3rd row seat of the car with her parents driving and her sibling and cousin in the 2nd row, she pretended to lie down on my lap, but instead took out my dick and sucked on it for the whole of the journey which is only abt 10 min so didnt have the chance to cum. first ever experience of public sex, or near public

with wife:

happened quite a few times before we got married. did it on the rooftop of her house, a shophouse with only hip level wall separating the rest of the shophouses, both of us completely naked, also 1st floor of her house, which is used for car garage, and at her front door, closed obviously, but with those little openings about 30cm x 30 cm for u to slide ur hand in to open the door at about tummy level, as it is a metal sliding door, open. there were a few cars and lorries parked outside and people buzzing about doing their business, mostly lorry drivers, and did it to her doggy style while pushing her tits against the small opening, thus exposing them to the public.
all these happened while parents are sleeping on the 2nd floor.

in a hotel in phuket, with an open balcony facing the pool. our room was on the 2nd floor, and there's a what do you call it sort of a see thru divider to the room next door. our room was in between 2 other rooms, both occupied as i can see clothes hanging. did the wife right there, while she leaned against the railing facing the pool in broad daylight, where the pool was quite busy, and made her moan loudly like there was no one around. did not notice if there's anyone watching us as i was busy doing her.

in a bali villa where they have these villas with private pools. stayed for 3 nights and swam naked most of the time. on the last night, did it in the pool, and feeling adventurous, decided to roam outside the villa and do it on the walkway leading to all the other villas. the walkway leads to the main street and if some cars were to shine their lights right at the walkway, they would see us naked and sweaty from all the bonking. fortunately, the villas near to ours was unoccupied, saving us the trouble of worrying of getting caught.

that pretty much, was the last time we had sex outdoors, or 'real' sex, as she ended up getting pregnant and making me one of the happiest husband in the world.

i've uploaded some of her pics on this thread if any of u guys want to see.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=259124

there are actually other escapades but somehow i dont remember all of them. will post more if any of them cross my mind

sorry for the long winded post