View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

If I am not mistaken, New World is smack next to Green belt.

if you are a hansum guy, head to Havana, by 10 plus, to attract talent ..

if you are not, then head to MBC - Malate (a wee bit far, as it is in Manila proper - needs taxi ride .. ) .. and take a FL ...

Or head to Edsa Complexx and bar fine a cutie, if she has not been kidnapped by the Korean early starters

Or .. MP ? Or ..

if you have money to throw, head t P Burgos, further up Makati (you will need a taxi ride, but much shorter ride - but, be careful in P Burgos bars as they are mirror image of TP/PM LD bars here .. though some have had better luck in conserving $ .. not me .. a night of 5000 plus plus 2000 for a barfine is pretty average .. unlike 2000 for mbc, and twice that for edsa .. )

Of course there are free lance joints, and hit or miss places, and .. also casa's which i dare not go alone lest I have a .22 at my head and me releived of my wallet and everything . ...