View Single Post
Old 16-11-2004, 02:19 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: A Newbie in BKK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
The dancers that danced at the stage. You can invited them to sit with you if you want and buy them lady drink (min 3 lady drinks). Alternatively you can informed the sales lady that take care of your table for PR ladies to sit with you for 40 mins (min 3 lady drinks also). The lady drinks come with 2 set of 4 colors. How the lady drink taste like? bitter/spicy, followed by sweet and lastly neutral (perhaps water).

The lady drink cost 320 THB per drink. If you have membership, then is 280 THB per drink.

It is better to go with the group of friends so that can share the the bottle of JW black label. The mixer is free for first visit (if I recalled). If you go alone, then order drink like cocktail type of drink. Of course, you can have the bottle of JW black label.

Remember to take care (tip) the sales lady when you about leave the carribean gentlemen club. My normal practice is to tip the sales lady first. When about to leave the carribean, tip the waiter that served your table.
Seriously, don't buy drinks for the ladies as they "can't get drunk".
They do not have the stomach for drinking.

Imagine 1 dancer drink 30 glasses also wun drunk. Waste of Money.
Wun reveal why they wun get drunk, but seriously, the ones worthy to buy drinks is on the bartenders, cos they really work hard for their money and earn damn little for their basic.

Most waste of money drink. BLOWJOB

Treat the bartenders well and tip them. They will appreciate you more than what the dancers do.

I actually got a couple of drinks on the house in the past from the bartender. And that is due to good relationship with them. The dancers? They will only pester you to buy drink, go makan. What else they knoe?

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...