View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Good and Hard Massage (Johor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
yes, i ctc her with abt 10 sms replied from her, quite a decent girl when i sms her i can feel it ! she just reached JB abt a week and worked in Viet for 7 mths, she needs to earn more therefore come to MY. She not familiar with JB so only go to her regular hotel to work. She even promised me if her massage skill no good she won't collect a single cents from us ? so confident lady i like altho her rate now decreased and still slightly above market rate but i don't mind make a try and help her if her skill is really good ! I got all her ctc and hotel so i shall drop by this week to try out this Gem only 22 yrs old !
Yes bro, this is exactly what she told me as well. She is confident because she went through proper training back in Vietnam and I can attest to that, the massage is good and hard.

She just wants to work hard for her money, and is very sincere as well, just like she told me to let all bros know that she will lower her rates after getting feedback that her previous asking rates is too high.

But i still feel that for a 22 year old trained masseuer, it is a reasonable price to pay.

Do share once you have tried her services.

Cheers