View Single Post
Old 27-09-2011, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H16R11 Pat

She is back in the lime lights, this 4 years we have many new WLs, yet Pat has touched a part of many brothers’ heart. Pat is beautifully, and she is accommodating, provided we stick within the time slot.

I remember about 1 year ago, I asked her why she has 2 pricings, $40 and $50 I was curious. In fact my first time with her was only 3 years ago. Back at H3 Pat’s room happened to be 1 of the biggest in PT. Pat told me regulars wished to pay her $50; she will accept it while new clients she may take $40 jobs.

Somehow I figure paying her less $10, she will cut corner 1 would be lesser frenchings. I recalled she would kissed mine lip fast, move away continue her BJ and stuffs. However she is old bird, we compare ex KS GL girls, I am afraid Pat is not that shinning.

By the way, today 27 Sept is the first day of lunar 9 month, probably she is taking off. She is 1 old fashion WL who believed, lunar 1 and 15 day should be spend at Chinese temple. Don’t check with her, if you ask her? Prepare she might be pissed even if you pay her $100.