Old 24-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ecycsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My first pickup experience

Hi, I'm quite new to this forum, but have been reading many of the posts and decides to share one of my experience.

A few months ago, it was my 18th birthday. To celebrate it, my friends brought me to this club. I had always been a so called guaikia unlike most friends of mine whom have went in to a club at the age of 16/17 the club experience was totally new to me. The moment i entered the club i started looking around for some pretty girls. However due to the lightings it was hard to see their looks clearly. I then gave up and just went with the plans my buddies had for me. I had always been a bad drinker, hence i did not drink much. I then decided to go out for a walk as the loud music was kinda irritating and i was feeling kinda hot due to the alcohols. As i stood outside i saw this girl came out of the club. I did not pay much attention to her as she was looking at her phone when she walked out i could not see her looks. Hence i just looked elsewhere. Suddenly someone bang into me. I turned and saw that it was the girl earlier. Lets name this girl angela. Not her real name of course. She had nice curves and i must say she looked very pretty.

Angela: omg, i'm so sorry. I was looking at my phone and didn't see you there.
Me:it's okay, are you drunk do you need any help?
Angela: no, its alright just came out for a walk as i couldnt take the loud music.
Meh same, its my birthday and my friends brought me here.
Angelah happy birthday i'm here with my friends they wanted to come and dance and have some drinks and they pulled me here. Not a fan of clubs haha.
Me: same! Cant stand the loud music and i'm a terrible drinker.
Angela: oh uhm i got to go now my friend's waiting for me inside just came out for a breather.
Me: sure, wait uhm how about you leave me your number and i.. Give you a call and maybe we could meet at some place quiter for coffee next time haha
(waiting SO nervously cause it was the first time i did that, maybe it was the alcohol that gave me the guts)
Angela: hmm okay sure pass me your phone and I'll key it in for you!
Omg in my heart i was so excited it was my first time picing up a girl and it was a success! Can't wait to take this friendship further......
Oh and btw angela was about 1.65m tall B cup. Nice legs that i wished i could licked it from the toe to her pussy. Hehe.

Okay got to go now! Sorry for the boring introduction but This experience was like slowly fishing her in. Will update again if anybody wants to read it!