View Single Post
Old 19-08-2011, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pls help!!! I really need to rekindle sex life w hubby

Just some facts to help our damsel in distress:

1) Our gonads(aka testicles) have a finite capacity hence we men need to get rid of excess sperm produced and there are several outlets- sex, masturbation or wet dreams.

So has your husband been having wet dreams or masturbating?

Yes- good for you, the issue of non -sex may be likely psychological
No- I'm sorry, but it is likely he has been using other means to rid himself of the accumulated sperm
Not sure- Then go find out

2) There are many cases of men feeling turned off by their wives after child birth:

a)It could be that he can't bring himself to fuck the Motherhood Figure you have become.

b)Traumatic visuals induced by childbirth- the blood & fluids, slimy looking newborn plus the dilating vagina can have an impact on men. Some people faint over the mere sight of blood.

3) Stress
This is a killer, not only can it reduce libido it can affect almost every other aspect of one's health

Hope this helps a bit. Relax and enjoy sex, there is nothing wrong with initiating and don't fear rejection. This is your husband. Like what another Samster said, nothing turns men on like a slow gentle morning blowjob. Good Luck!