View Single Post
Old 27-07-2011, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09 - Bing Bing

Since a thread for this house has been setup, here is a FR which was written months ago to pay tribute to the gorgeous Bing Bing -

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
WL Name - Bing Bing
Origin - HeiLongJiang, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Height - 1.69m (Bare-Foot)
Home Base - L1809
Misc info - She has a short stint in HK before she came over here.

Looks - 7.5/10

Like one of my buddies said, she resembles the local celeb and ex-Media Corp Artist, Jacelyn Tay. If she dresses fashionably and glamorously walking along Orchard road, one might thought she is an Actress or model. She used fake eyelashes although she possesses attractive double-eyelid eyes. She has sharp and high bridge nose like those caucasian women. She spots China-doll fringe at the front and body-permed along the length below. To sum it up, she is alluring and sophisticatedly attractive. Her demeanour reminds me of the retired Niki formerly from L2831B to a certain extent.

Bod - 7.8/10

She built like a model and not an ounce of fats in sight - flat abs and her never ending pair of legs which made her looks taller (illusion). She has smooth and fair body complexion. Points given for her lithe and model-like physique although lack the lethal curves.

Tits - 7/10

Unfortunately she only possesses A cup assets but she scored on her pale pink to brownish nipples which are pencil-eraser in size.

Pre-Shower routine - 8.0/10

I don't wanna get too detail in this department for fear that any bros would feel miserably disappointed if he did not experience similar scenario. All I wanna say is, she showered me with lots of GFE like real stuff! However, just imagine what your lover/GFE usually do when check into a hotel or what you saw in a sex scene of a love-story movie.

Cat-Bath - 8/10

She was not your everyday commando WL who may go thru' all the essential routines with you to make you a Happy & Sextisfied man. Again, I felt as if I was "making love" to my GF/lover ... I don't feel it was a commercial bonk, so to speak! I therefore did not factor in the cat-bath skill one usually experience in GL to the equation when awarding a score of 8/10. Nevertheless, her fundamentals are definitely alot better than many newbies who does not have prior experience in this flesh trade. I went down south to give her pretty looking pussy a good paint work. I put in effort to bring on the wetness and redness in her clit and vagina wall ...

AR - N/A

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Woaaff!!! She was awesome! She is skillful in this department, man! I don't fancy WL who merely stick up their tongue and plunge against mine aggressively which I feel like they are just going thru' the motion without much GFE. Bing2 was different, she and I would circle each other lips gently and gradually inserting our moist & warm tongue alittle at a time to engage each other tongue thru' our lips ... And we ...

BBBJ - 8.0/10

WoaaaFfff! This was another department I enjoyed thoroughly. She would split her natural saliva on my hard-on member instead of using oil like most WLs and gave me a deep-throated BBBJ cum lots of hand actions which was inspired by those Japanese AV movies. She shared that she learnt a thing or two while watching AV movies. I really enjoyed the sight of a gorgeous babe splitting saliva, BBBJing and stoking my hard-on member simultaneously. The feeling was heavenly!! We also adopted the 69 position before we switched to FJ.

FJ - 8.0/10

We adopted several positions before we ended in missionary as usual. I must say her pussy was extrememly tight and moist. We frenched non-stop in missionary and I was hoping the session would last forever ... However, I was brought back to reality ultimately ... This was the fuck of the month for me! Woaafffff!!! Awesome! I guess I finally found my match in GL since the departure of a couple of my favourite WLs!!!

Attitude - 9/10

Very natural and spontaneous demeanour ... Very friendly and straight-forward lass ... She is at the moment not very commmercial focus unlike those ang pai WL.

RTF - One does not need to be a rocket-scientist to figure this up, man!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: