View Single Post
Old 21-07-2011, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Weird to have fetish for ladies/girls' underarms?

Need to attend a company workshop today at a place where parking is hellish ex so took the train there and never did i know it would be such an experience...

when the train reached my station for me to board it was already crowded and i had to squeeze myself in such a position that my back faced the door and i'm facing other passengers...had this tall OL, quite chio with a handbag and laptop bag on her left arm and as the train ride was jerky....she needed to balance and there she was facing me and her right arm tried to hold onto the train door and i'm sandwiched between her and the door...she was wearing this sleeveless dress and damn her nice shaven underarm was at most 30cm away from my face and i needed to meditate with my eyes closed to avoid the armpit....luckily i could control myself and avoid licking and caressing it...she got such chio face and would certainly like to see how it tastes on such a chio OL