View Single Post
Old 16-07-2011, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 20
Cunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cheonging Place in Abu Dhabi

Maybe u can check them out and let us know more.

LIVE FROM ABU DHABI (45-50 degrees heat)

Ally Pally bar(ground fl) in Al Ain Palace Hotel. This is where most cab drivers will recommend you if you ask where to get Chinese girls. Majority are Chinese girls, with a couple of African girls. This bar operates very early and closes at 12am. The quality of Chinese girls are not good.

Ans: SGD 60 type PRC MILFs...average and below looks. Abt 15 of them, 2 African gems I was tempted to try black pus pus...quoted AED 300 (SGD 100) 1 shot overnite 500.

49er (top fl) in Dana Hotel. Quite a mixture of Chinese, Russians and Africans girls. Great band though. Quality of Chinese girls are not good. Saw an ok Russian girl, the rest are just average and I am not interested in African girls.

Ans: As described...but got AED 60 cover charge.

Blitz in Novotel Centre Hotel. A couple of Chinese, Pinoy, Africans. Quality are just average to below average, but great pinoy band.

Ans: Small door by the side leading to Blitz. Novotel is now called Aby Dhabi Central Hotel. But say Novotel, taxis still know. More pinoys abt 25+...some arabs abt 10+ n PRC Chinese abt 15+ (mostly SGD 60 and few SGD 80 types). Quoted AED 300 1 shot n AED 700 overnite by PRC.

NEW:

Regency Hotel.
Small door by side, go up the staircases. 2nd floor, arab pub, 3rd floor got russian pub n korea/jap ktv. The korea/jap ktv has PRC chinese gals, not bad, young looking....heard the owner is a PRC chinese married to korean owner n brought in the gals....quoted AED 700 overnite.

Do let me know if any bros know more pus pus joints.

Thank you.