Old 17-10-2004, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
asjer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'Cure for herpes and syphillis'

What do you mean as how much time you have? You ain't going to die unless you totally ignore the outbreaks without treatment and only in worse case scenerio would your life ceased. Otherwise, you will just be walking around with sores, welts, pain and etc. For cures, there are solutions to the outbreaks but no permanent solution to totally eradicate the virus from your system.

Being irresponsible was how you got the disease and being irresponsible was how you passed it on to your gf. Why not be a real man and tell her the truth instead of just being a "man" by gender. Furthermore, if you are too irresponsible to disclose an important information such as this to your future wife, do you seriously think you are responsible enough to get married and have kids?

Lastly, your parents are secondary when it comes to your sex life as your primary responsibilty is towards your sex partners. Currently, there's no law against syphilis or herpes sufferers to disclose their conditions to their partners but personally, i think there should, in order to contain the widespread of the disease to the general public thru the acts and irresponsibilities of individuals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1q2w3e
Sorry, I have read some of the postings regarding herpes and syphillis but I just wish to know how much time I still have? My gf likely to be infected also but I don't know how to tell her....sob...how?

Can cure anot? I read b4 will affect babies next time. Like that how to marry?

Pls, any advice is welcomed. I don't know how to tell my parents also.

Very stressed....