View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 17
zanzibargold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzanzibargold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bros, u ever try just in public chat up a mild/sty and score ?

"could show sincerity without showing your lust".....

bro I got to date and smooch a prc because I showed lust !!!

i was sitted next to her on the bus, and kept staring at her cleavage. I'm quite sure she noticed my attention to her cleavage, and pretended to close her eyes and listen to her music.

as the bus reached the terminus, i gentlemanly let her out of the seat and move off first, and she smiled and thanked me.

after we both alighted, i walked beside and asked her stupid question like 'do you stay around here' ?

since she was open to me chatting her up, it didn't make any difference what the stupid question you asked, and i think by the 4th question, it was for her phone number. She willingly gave!

met her a first time after several days, and drove her to enjoy the sea breeze at Labrador park. When she leaned against the railing overlooking the sea, i stood behind and used little bro to rabba. She actually asked me, am I 'poking' her !!!!!

we went back into the car, drove to nearby carpark, and had our 1st hot petting session.
we had 2 other hot petting sessions, and then lost touch. I somehow was not very interested to go the full works with her, as I was afraid i would be greatly disappointed once she gets naked.

and so that ended another rendezvous.