View Single Post
Old 20-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Came in to Taipei last night. Felt a little horny, so browse through some online clasified. By the time I started calling some numbers, was already near 1a.m.

The FL got kinda lost and got to my place near 130am. When I first saw her, from her, looked ok, quite decent height. However, when she came nearer, I was a little disappointed. However, at such a late hour, didn't think I had much choice.

Before she even started her service, she asked for the damage to be collected. Thereafter, she started her massage, which lasted about an hour. By then, she popped the GQ. She quoted NT$1500 for HJ and NT$4500 for FJ. I told her I could also HJ myself and counter-offered NT2000 for FJ. She didn't even bother to lower her rate for the latter. So, she left and I slept.

Sorry, this ain't a real FR, just wanted to provide some so called market rate as quoted by this lady which I thought was either BS or simply ain't worth it to pay her.