Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
whatamidoing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
Not too far from here.. let me know if ur going down tonight...
actually i havent been sleeping since last night.....story was as such

i was drinking alone, saw this lau char bo seating there alone, even before you come in. i wasnt at the bar table, but standing some distant away. she was alone, mingling around with other people. i saw her left the seat, and by then u was there. I took over her seat and got a beer too. not long, she was back and stand freaking close to me. then start to talk to me, ask me where i stay so i told her i stay in a hotel at luohu. then she ask me where i from so just told her SIN. She immediately told me she went to singapore back in 2006.She chat with me awhile, then ask me for supper so i left with her. took a cab to makan some porridge, then ask me to go her home seat seat. along the way she told me actually she wanted to go SIN to look for a ah peh who used to gave her 5k SGD for her stays in SIN. in my heart i think, dam, another old man kena con again....nevermind, then i start to talk to her about our GE2011, then wat is the outcomes, and how citizen affected by the CPF withdrawal age and limit. start to tell her even if she go SIN this time, she wont even get $$4 from that ah peh again, becos CPF kena hold by govt. and i told her days in 2006 and now are lot difference, last time sooooo many FL standing along side GL street, but now was like a dead street. told her also if she dont dress decently while walking on the street, she will even be brought back to the station even though she not a FL. Told her the strictness now na d she began to thanks me for highlighting to her. she worry if she go SIN she wont get money but waste or hold back by our govt. so then i felt i have make a constribution to our nation by stopping another TKB from hunting for old man money. reach her home, not far from where we have the supper, chat awhile more then ask me to bath and get some rest. bath my self while she did hers, lie on bed, then she ask me i dont have GF if needed, then where to relieve, i told her i HJ myself.....later she start to tell me she want to buy perfume and hope to go HK to get it, ask me for 500RMB....i said, i dont have already because i wont want to bring som much cash when go alone at night, then she say 300, i told her no have, left 200......then no choice she say ok....after that she little horny, took her balloon and cap me, after a session of making her satisfy, then wash up, back on bed to chat again....by then i dam tired and she still chatting, dam lor sou. morning come, she tell me to take bus, i say no problem can walk back since is at luohu also. but by then the only 200 i left was already given to her, and she really dont gave me any rmb for me to take bus/taxi back...really idiot. anyway i use to walk alot so walk out the building head towards the direction of Di Wang high rise building, took me ard 30-45min for a 3-4km walk. IMO, i feel that the 200 is like given to her for a short session, so dont really felt tat bad.....she ask me for SIN number so gave her my old number which no longer use at least 5 yrs....then she drop hers on a paper for me, out of her house, i tore and threw .....