Old 17-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
boxout is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Why do men stray

Well, my 2 cents, most man are droven by his little bro., thats why a female sales always do better then a male sales, so that prove it all.... lol. But when a man strays dun mean they dun love their wifey and family.

But again, I must agreed with most bro here, woman stray as well, but most of the time not as far as man.

"Home cooked not as good" well said! But again, it takes two handles to clap, being a homecooked food, you must understand your mans need, keep youself in gd shape and skill on bed (its worth your time to keep in shape, dun be a "Yellow Face wife"), once a while give him surprises on the bed, man had always lots of fantasy, each has their special likes and dream, understand him eg. sharing/exchange wife with others, gangband the wife, do it in the wild, watching others have sex, or even wife with other female. Im not saying to give in to your man, but also to let your man understand your fantasy and what you like abt sex (which most spore woman dun do that). Thats always this saying "relationship builds better on bed, man or woman". After all we all human being. Of couse the rest of the everyday life matters is up to yourself.
So when a wife said "Why my man strays", have you look at youself? How are you doing or what have you done or not do?

I understand sex might not be every womans cup of tea, but then again when man strays, the reasons mostly comes from the wife... sad to say. To be real, age is not a matter! look at the angmo wife, at 60 still doing crazy things together with her man, and must say the angmo man enjoys it with their wife. So yes, I sided man more, but sad to say, man always the problem kid.