View Single Post
Old 26-04-2011, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
Re: Sex with Ex-GF...Coming soon

Ok ..sorry.... I was exchanging text with her just right now. Her condo apartment needed some light handyman work and I was trying to get her a contractor to help her redo the wiring on the ceiling lights.

Now where was I ? Oh yes.. I have to say our first meeting at golf at RCC was the first time we met after we broke off. And it was a cool cloudy late January day as we teed-off the first hole. (I won't bore you with the hole by hole play..but she is good as she said she was..) At Hole #5, she said we should bet just to have an incentive.. And I should sure... but I am not a gambler and I only agree to betting if the prize is not cash... And she said - ok. She will think of something...

Bros. I hafta say that through out the playing, I was stealing some looks at her especially when she was kneeling down to tee up the ball or marking the ball for the putt. At this point, I need to say that my exUS GF is pretty tall. As tall as me in fact. As the game went on, we both updated each other on each other's status. One thing I liked about being with her is that we often have good funny witty oneliners and innuendoes peppered in our conversation. We came to a halfway house and I bought some refreshments and bananas (great for muscle pull/cramps) while she went to the bathroom.
I have to mentioned the bananas, because at one of the holes, we were waiting for the set of golfers in front of us and we sat in the cart, and she started peeling the bananas and offered it to me. I said - no.. I will eat later, and she started eating it . I was absentmindedly looking at her hod teh banana and putting it in her mouth when she caught my look and she started laughing. I was so embarassed. But she was quite game and she said :

Her : What's matter? You missed this?
And she slowly inserted the banana into her mouth, and she used both her gloved hands to mimicked the BJ that she used to do on me...

Me : Oh..no.. don't tease me like that.. That's not nice and its early in the morning

Her : hmmm... men NEVER hav a problem early in the mornings. As I recalled, you never have any problems early in the mornings. Are you getting too old?