View Single Post
Old 25-04-2011, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hainan Island Info pls

Yes, the main reason and maybe the only reason to go Sanya is the beach and you must go to 亚龙湾.

If u have the time you might want to go up this small hill, 鹿回头山顶公园.(next to banyan tree resort) From this spot you can look down at Sanya town. Sort of like the peak in HK.
U would appreaciate why Sanya property prices is so high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
True Ah lung Bay definitely better than the other beaches. The Chinese people I saw this trip are more upscale. One lady in yellow bikini particularly caught my attention. Should be a Dong Bei beauty married to a super rich guy........
How about a 'Light Drinker Convention" @ hainan towards the end of 2011.
I might be tempted (to do it).........but can be very dangerous.....for me personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHGONG View Post
will try to go there year end.....

anyway all bros can use this thread to discuss and provide info for hainan island....

oh yes if there's any outing to hainan island can also annouce it here... i may be able to tag along too.... gum sia gum sia