View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by avwolf View Post
walk by a few massage places along Lin Sheng Bei Lu near to Empire and saw they have these signboard which stated something like 120min-2400 TWD or 180min-3600TWD.
does any bro knows what does the packages include? FJ or HJ?? how about the girls quality? hopefully not milf like in those sauna places.
these massage places looks quite well renovated.
hope to find out more before venturing inside to try.
thanks.
these massage palour are clean. They do normal body massage and no hanky panky. Usually the gals are young and pretty. But if u r unlucky, may get not pretty one as well. Some of the gals there quite cheeky one, definitely can sian, but damage can be on the high side, cos u will need to pay bar fine to bring her out at 1200NT/hr. I think there is a min number of hrs u have to state eg... at least 3 hrs or something. Whether there is happy ending depends on ur chemistry and ur negotiation skills liao. personally, I think with that kind of money thrown in, u can go to some high class KTVs liao.