Thread: Jose Mourinho
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Jose Mourinho

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...return?cc=4716

Mourinho confirms England return

Jose Mourinho has confirmed he will join an English club when he leaves Real Madrid, which he described as the "most difficult club in the world".

The former Chelsea manager, who has previously made clear his fondness of English football, 1s again spoke glowingly of his time in the EPL & said he is looking 4ward 2 working in the country where he most enjoys his life & career.

Mourinho did not indicate he will negotiate an early exit fr his contract in Madrid, which has another 3 yrs 2 run. Depending on the timing of his move 2 England over the next few years, he could foreseeably join any of the Premier League's big clubs & he has spoken of his desire 2 build a dynasty in a longer-term project than the short stints he has been known 4 taking on.

"I miss England & my next job will be in England," Mourinho said in the Sun. "There is unfinished business. And I think England 1s me back, no? It was the most enjoyable time of my career. My Chelsea time was amazing as a football manager & family man. My family & I enjoyed it so much. We made so many friends here. We still keep in touch, we still come back. In football there r a few victories here I would like 2 repeat. I will talk 2 my agent & get a project 4 my career.

"I still hv 3 yrs @ Real Madrid. It is the biggest club in the world but it is also the most difficult club in the world. They came 2 me 4 the 3rd time & I could not say no 2 them 4 the 3rd time - I had 2 go. And I had 2 go 2 Italy, tat was important 4 me becos I wanted 2 try there. Every1 said it was the home of tactics so I said let me try there.

"But it is not England, England is special. People in Italy, Spain & Portugal ask me why I love England so much & I can't explain - I just do. I 1 2 be happy in my work. I 1 2 be happy with my football."