View Single Post
Old 28-02-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 18
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Anyone has peep ur teacher's bra or accidentally touch their breasts b4 ?

Bro Bravo-2-0, pls share w/us ur wonderful memories leh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo-2-0 View Post
Many years ago when i was in Sec 4......
Suddenly, she went : "ouch..ouch.." i turn to her (i was standing next to her)
She unbuttoned her 1st button of her blouse and quickly grap her blouse and her bra strap with her right hand (explosing her right nipple), then use her left hand to reach onto her C-Cup and pick up a small red ant!
What happened later became part of my wonderful memories of my Sec School life.
Bro Tripster... i seems 2 b in the same school w/the things that u'd described leh...
BTW bro, pls share w/us ur short story leh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripster View Post
Though it was like over 20 years ago, I remember it like it was yesterday. Yes, I saw my Vice Principal / Prefect Headmistress breasts zao geng! She was a real MILF, breasts of C cup and heavy top. But she was slim......
As she was stepping down her pantyhose feet was slippery and she slipped unceremoniously down the table and in the process her rather tight blouse flew open to reveal the full bosom in full view to my shocked eyes. In the swift process of balancing up again, I dun't know how she did it, I guess it was by her swinging arms, one of her breast slipped out of the bra cup and was fully exposed......
She straighten up, turned her back to me, nonchalantly pushed her breast back into her lacy bra and proceeded to button up......
Then she did the oddest thing. She turned back to face me, thanked me and put her finger on my lips in a CFM look...smiled and said: "I guess I should thank you? what happened today was an unintended show. Don't look so shocked, I am sure by now you would have seen some of your girl classmates' breasts? Anyway, Let's keep it to ourselves ok?.
What I did not know was this episode, lead to an interesting 2 years I had with my then VP, my music teacher and three girls (1 junior prefect, 1 NPCC corporal, 1 military band drummer)...it was so interesting I could write a short story about it...hehe