Thread: Saigon KTV Pub
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all
Re: Saigon KTV Pub

What an honour to revive this thread which have been dead since 2007. With my first ever FR.

Anyway, not really a very happening joint, so do not really understand why they always ganna raid. Then the recent case of the taxis plunging into the joint, killing a lady there added more to the negative publicity. Could see the damages caused by the accident, as the joint and its adjacent unit's structure were temporary re-enforced by some steel pillars.

I was looking for a drinking place after a nasty day at work, I went to tour the area and decide on Saigon when I see the price board which stated $8 nett for a bottle of Heineken. Not a heavy drinker and alone, plus driving, I decide on just 2 bottles. Wednesday night, do not want to risk the road blocks.

Joint was pretty dead, just 3-4 tables open, singing mainly Hokkien oldies. The boss, a long blonde haired gentlemen, was singing most of the time. Few ladies and most were sitted in this table which the boss will hang out with. Took a while for them to even realize I was in the house as I have taken a corner table near the entrance. A Vietnamese lady eventually did and placed my order. Was really cheap, $16 for 2 bottles and free nuts. Anyway, I paid $20 and didnt bother to ask for the change.

Not much going on, so I just thought of drinking the 2 bottle and go home for a good night sleep. Not long after, the same lady who took my order ask me if I need any girl in chinese. Think she was referring to the few in the house, whom are either CMI or not my taste. So I politely declined her. A plump girl came over and ask me to buy her drink, but I also politely declined. At this point, I realized that communication is going to be a big big issue. BAck to the acient age of sign language.

After I finished my first bottle, 2 ladies, one dressed in black and another in white walk through the door. Obviously I am not visible to them, as I was sitting in a blind spot. Did not see their face either, as they have walked straight in. From the back, the girl in black looks a bit plump and the girl in white quite nicely shaped. The girl in white was wearing a red bra, which was really obvious, as her dress is almost translucent. They stopped at this table of 3 men, had some conversation with them. Obviously did not work out and were headed for the exit when they saw me.

Instantaneous (In my opinion) assessment of the 2 ladies: Black, late 20s, 34C, looks 6/10. White, early 20s, 32B, looks 8/10.

They came over and the lady in black spoke to me, telling me to sit the girl in white as she had just came from Vietnam and could not speak a word of English and Chinese. Told me even though she Vietnamese, she looked Singaporean. This point I quite agree, she is quite a stunner, looks wise, like any girl you would take a second look at if you see her walking down Orchard road. You wont even second guess that she is not a Singaporean. Quite a SYT, not a 10/10 like an AV actress or a 9/10 like a model, but enough to fascinate most guys.

Obviously I sat her and the lady in black left. For the first 10 minutes, we literally stared at each other. I tried to small talk in Chinese and English, and she will just respond with a smile. It is those smile which you either class it as retard smile or you think it is a sexy smile. For me, its as seducing a smile as you can ever imagine. Took me sometime to get going, but once it went, it couldnt stop. Soon I am all over her, we frenched, my hand went under her undergarment (top and bottom). she rubba-rubba me and this went on for the next hour or so. I should say this is as good a GFE as I ever had.

The lady in black came back and asked me whether I want to bring her (White) to hotel. she had become the interpretator. Was not really keen as I have not planned for it. Pestered me for a while, but I didnt go with it. Realized I am not on, asked me to pay the tips so that they can go to another joint. So I told her, I will be leaving in 10 minutes and asked her to leave the girl (white) with me for another 10 minutes which she agreed. We continued to french like no tomorrow. Finally, my small head over-write my big head, so I agreed to bring her to hotel.

She called the Black, who was in the pub next door. We agreed on the price through her and proceed to the hotel down the street.

The hotel part was an SOP, just that she probably BBBJ me for a large part of 20 minutes. That was fascinating to say the least. She is really eager to please and she basically agreed with all my command, except she refuse ny request for ass rimming. Do not blame her, not all does it. Anyway, I did not even reached the FJ part as I lose out to the fascinating BBBJ.

Name – Linh (think spelling should be correct)
Age – 21, according to her
Looks - 8 /10
Body – Slim & well maintain, slight baby fat
Boobs – B+ cup.
BBBJ – 10/10, as good as it gets
GFE– 8/10, as good as it gets but -2 for communication barrier
FJ - Never try
Damage – $100/1/1
RTF – Yes, most definitely.

If anyone interested in her, I do not mind exchanging contact. Think she quite poor thing as she dont speak a word of English and Chinese. But I can guarantee she is good and really eager to please.