Old 18-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tristan683 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Wow Robert, from your experience with the streetwalkers, do you think it's possible to approach them to ask them to dominate us as and simply just pay the same $70-$100 that we would pay for normal sex?

These girls tend to very sexually experienced and therefore have probably encountered all kinds of fetishes before, so who knows this may just be feasible.

By the way the streetwalkers do still come out after 2am especially on weekends (though not as many as before) but many of them are very good looking with great bodies, and are generally better looking than those in the houses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro copymark, I see you enjoy being the centre of attention, huh? I agree that in a group situation, the ladies might feel less inhibited in kicking your balls since she is not the only one.

Perhaps I can share my experience in engaging a pair of sisters for one of my ballbusting session some time back. The elder sister, let's call her Amy while the younger sister is called Becky (both names are fake to protect their identities). I found them on the streets of GL, which is my usual hunting ground - I will pay these streetwalkers the amount they charge for having sex but instead of having sex, I pay them to kick my balls.

In the beginning, I did not know that Amy and Becky were sisters. I got to know Amy first (attracted to her brown knee high leather boots that she was wearing) and she is an excellent kicker. She is one of those few girls who truly enjoy kicking a man in his balls and her aim is deadly accurate. I enjoyed myself so much that I engaged her services the next time I went GL. I had a truly wonderful time and in fact, the second time was better as she knew my limits and kicked me even harder.

Having tried Amy twice previously, I decided not to try her for a third consecutive time and decided to engage Becky (attracted to her black knee high leather boots) for a change. Amy, who was standing a couple of steps away from Becky, seemed disappointed that I did not chose her again. I told her I will engage her the next time I visit her and she reluctantly agreed.

In the hotel, Becky told me that Amy was her sister and Amy did not have any customers yet so Becky proposed that I engage Amy to kick my balls as well. Of course I had to pay an additional premium for Amy. Thankfully, I had enough cash that day so I agreed to this interesting preposition - that was my first time having two girls kicking me at the same time.

Before Amy came, I asked Becky to start kicking me. Becky kicks, though powerful, lack accuracy. Thus when Amy came, I asked Amy to demonstrate her kicks. Unfortunately, Becky could not grasp the concept that quickly. I had both sisters, one standing in front while the other standing behind, kicking my balls till I drop. This is, I believe, the most excruciating position as there is no where to go as both the front and back are being attacked continuously.

During the session, I can tell both sisters were having great fun and though my balls ache for days, the pain is worth it. My only regret is that both sisters have apparently returned to China and I have not been able to see either one of them. I was hoping for my recent session with Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina of Thaidomina to be of this intensity but it turned out to be not so. Hence, I will still stick to my one-to-one.

Bro copymark, I will love to read your ballbusting FRs. Care to share?